Ended 9th Annual NYD Hatch a long 2018 HAL Baking & Gingerbread Contest

Pics

Love it, would like to see pics when you give it to your flock :)

Go Blooie go!!!!!

x2 - there's still a lot of time left.

I have a seasonally demanding schedule and a bizzy / slash fatigued photographer. So I am sifting thru 100 pix that speedy Gondolas made me. My entry is melting... Grace under pressure...
Aperture/white balance/vantage points are off but I am whooped... I am throwing in the towel with my two pix.
GINGER BREAD COOKIES/HOMEMADE PRETZEL FENCING..ON THE FLY HOMEMADE ICING FROST COATINGS... one lb of confection sugar snow fall.. lol..
I am going to use a gallon of milk dipping and eating this MIDNIGHT snack! MY bottom half may need a fitness program... butt it it's worth it.. (get it BUTT it)
View attachment 1222501 View attachment 1222502

AWWWWW... sorry.. too much going on..
View attachment 1222506 View attachment 1222508View attachment 1222509 View attachment 1222511
There are like 80 more pix.. too tired to choose.. Disqualify me I suppose.. It was fun regardless..

I have more entry I will post at the last moment!... HAPPY NEW YEAR CHICKEN PEEPS!

Great entry, can't wait to see the last moment entry :wee May have to stay up tonight to see it ;)

I have a seasonally demanding schedule and a bizzy / slash fatigued photographer. So I am sifting thru 100 pix that speedy Gondolas made me. My entry is melting... Grace under pressure...
Aperture/white balance/vantage points are off but I am whooped... I am throwing in the towel with my two pix.
GINGER BREAD COOKIES/HOMEMADE PRETZEL FENCING..ON THE FLY HOMEMADE ICING FROST COATINGS... one lb of confection sugar snow fall.. lol..
I am going to use a gallon of milk dipping and eating this MIDNIGHT snack! MY bottom half may need a fitness program... butt it it's worth it.. (get it BUTT it)
View attachment 1222501 View attachment 1222502

AWWWWW... sorry.. too much going on..
View attachment 1222506 View attachment 1222508View attachment 1222509 View attachment 1222511
There are like 80 more pix.. too tired to choose.. Disqualify me I suppose.. It was fun regardless..

I have more entry I will post at the last moment!... HAPPY NEW YEAR CHICKEN PEEPS!

Good job! Was it tasty?

Back
Top Bottom