Ended 9th Annual NYD Hatch a long 2018 HAL Baking & Gingerbread Contest

Pics
Okay, I'm kinda gonna stick my foot (or my fingers) in it here, but am I the only one who kinda liked it better when the two contests were separate - the baking one and the Gingerbread one? No particular reason for it that I can decipher so it just has to be me. Doesn't matter...the entries were a just as much fun to look at as they always are, and the spirit was no less contagious! I was just wondering.....I love these contests!!! :love

Okay, I'm kinda gonna stick my foot (or my fingers) in it here, but am I the only one who kinda liked it better when the two contests were separate - the baking one and the Gingerbread one? No particular reason for it that I can decipher so it just has to be me. Doesn't matter...the entries were a just as much fun to look at as they always are, and the spirit was no less contagious! I was just wondering.....I love these contests!!! :love
I do feel that not very many people caught the "baking" part in the title and just caught the "gingerbread" part, which is fine, but...?

Me too, maybe next year go back to separates.

hug behind.gif

Back
Top Bottom