A 250 doller chicken!

Chickens don't have an absolute value like gold, oil or other things that trade on the world market.
The value of a chicken is determined by agreement between buyer & seller. If someone is willing to pay $250 for a chicken that chicken is then "worth" $250-to them.
Personally, I've never met a chickenI thought was worth that kind of money. I have bought & sold some for as much as $100 but that has been my limit. My wife has an opinion about $100 chickens so I can't imagine her response to a $250 chicken.

what are Golden Doodles?

And what kind of dog cost you 3 grand??!?! (I guess I'm not too surprised, but it better be a cool dog!)

there`s a fine looking "white/blue" sumatra on eggbid with plucked legs and he`s trained to pose for pictures. only $800.00
big_smile.png

http://eggbid.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1224466848

The most I paid was $15 for one and $25 for three. I got some other ones for .99 cents to $3. I am sure they are worth $250 to someone but I couldn't and wouldn't do that. I'm just a regular person though not a breeder.

I got offered $240 for my 2 buff orpingtons as here in Ireland they are relatively rare and in high demand, but i decided to keep them and breed from them next season instead. I personally wouldn't pay anything like that much, I hatched them and I guess I was just very very lucky they came out so well. I bet the guy that sold me the eggs is wishing he had charged me more now!

Back
Top Bottom