A Bielefelder Thread !

Hello everyone. :) I just got two beautiful (or handsome rather:) bielefelders. :).

Super excited to find this thread while I patiently (NOT) wait for my dozen eggs to hatch! Tomorrow is the big day...I hope! I have candled them, and 12 of my 13 eggs have chickens. I've had 1 egg - a polish - hatch here at my house! This is so exciting! We bought baby Marans, but my son watched a Beil lay an egg and was given it...so of course I had to buy 12 at the farm! We are new to chickens, but never do anything half way! The chicken wing to my house has been built (12 ft x 35 ft with 5 coops) and 8 4 ft x 2 ft brooders in my garage! Let's do this!!!

:) Jami

Super excited to find this thread while I patiently (NOT) wait for my dozen eggs to hatch! Tomorrow is the big day...I hope! I have candled them, and 12 of my 13 eggs have chickens. I've had 1 egg - a polish - hatch here at my house! This is so exciting! We bought baby Marans, but my son watched a Beil lay an egg and was given it...so of course I had to buy 12 at the farm! We are new to chickens, but never do anything half way! The chicken wing to my house has been built (12 ft x 35 ft with 5 coops) and 8 4 ft x 2 ft brooders in my garage! Let's do this!!! 

WOW! I'm so excited for you!!
1f603.png

No signs of anything yet....but I know the buggers are in there because we Candled regularly. It's taking all I have in me to not open and peak every hour...hehehe. I've got my humidity up to 69% for today, hoping to help.

Back
Top Bottom