A big hello from central Utah!

aDillyDally

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jun 2, 2012
West Valley City
Hi!
I finally decided it was time to make an account... I've been on here for months looking at tips and info on raising chickens... And 5 weeks ago we finally got our own little flock! We ended up with 2 Rhode Island Reds, 1 Black Sexlink, 2 Golden Sexlink, 1 Brahma, and we got talked into a Silkie that was in with the golden sexlinks... Their names are Lola and Eva, Poe, Arrietty and Chidori, Rue and Coco! Our most social girls are Lola and Rue.... They love hanging out with us! Poe is laid back, especially if you offer her a treat... Arrietty and Chidori like to keep Miss Coco company (she's our silkie who is quite a bit smaller then the rest of our birds)

I love love LOVE having chicks. I've wanted them for a few years, and finally decided to take the plunge... and luckily my husband is down for just about any animal!
love.gif

We have 2 pups, DeeDee (beagle pointer) and Adelle (blue heeler mix seen in avatar picture with Lola... she loves "her" girls... She watches over them all the time!)

We also have 2 ferrets.. Jasmine and Abacus..

so.. yeah... HI!

***Turns out Coco is a he not a she... so... YAY... trying to decide on a name!****

Last edited:
Hello and :welcome

Glad you joined!
I've seen people out and about walking their ferrets before. Sounds like an interesting pet to have. :p
Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have, and enjoy the site. :D

Back
Top Bottom