a big shock------!

QuinnP

Songster
9 Years
Mar 26, 2010
Oregon
big_smile.png
well, Saturday I heard one of my rats squeaking & thought she was being picked on by Kate. I put my hand inside a hammock & what did I find?? A brand new Squeaker!! My lower jaw almost hit the floor! Jellybean, the new Mom, had 7 teensy weensy Squeakers, & one of them looks like a dumbo, so I know who the culprit is, Mr. Bubba, a furry Squish with curly hair. (A Squish is a big lazy male rat whose too cuddly for his own good) oboy oboy oboy EEPERS!!!! I've been feeding Jellybean a cup of Ensure 3 times a day so she can keep her strength up, along with Gerber Graduates food. My ratties are so spoiled that they refuse to eat rat food. EEEEEEEEEEK!!!! BABY SQUEAKS!!!

chickensducks&agoose :

congratulations? I do know that baby rats wouldn't be cause for celebration at my house, but HEY, whatever floats your boat! Glad you're happy!!!!

I think they are domestic...
smile.png

OMG!!! A REX!!! YIPEEEE! AAK AAAK AAAAK too much cuteness!!!
(a nakkie baby wiff curly whiskers)
OMG!! OMG!!
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

Ya, we need pictures.
pop.gif
Educate us on Pet Rats.
old.gif

Sorry I just can't get to excited about them with the wild ones out in the garage that we are trying to catch. They are after my baby Quail and baby Ducklings and anything they can get.
somad.gif

I think my Granddaughter wants some, though. SIL had them years ago, so probably will get some sooner or later. I should at least know what she is talking about, she's 5.

Pictures of adults will do for now.
caf.gif

How long until the young are out and about?
What do you do with them, the babies once grown.

Well now I'm curious. Have to go look at old threads.

waaah so cute!!!!! There are 3 white ones & 3 black ones. such tiny delicate earsies! havnt got a scanner so I cant put pics online.

AYYYEEEEEEEE!! A REX!!

Jellybean the Mom is doing well eating Gerber Graduates & enjoying me being her slave. I hold her & the babies every day. The cutest thing in the world is a baby ratty tail & tiny feetses. The babies are 4 kisses long

I'm an incorigible rat lover

Back
Top Bottom