A bit about Myself

Nov 6, 2018
San Antonio, Texas
So... I Just Joined this wonderful community, and it's very Awesome.
Now a few things about myself....
1. I am fascinated with Birds In fact I Own two lovebirds, Three Quails, three hens, and a Wonderful rooster.

2. The breeds I have of the hens are a common Brown hen, a Top hat hen and the other one I really don't know.

3. Some of my Hobbies are Game developing, Gaming, and Farming

4. Things that I love about raising Chickens and quails is the fun in it. In fact How you get to know them better and learning new things.

5. How did I find this community? well... It was thanks to one of my hens named sparrow whom has passed. Now She had came down with something called Fowl Pox and of course I didn't want the others to get it so I separated her and gave her some food and water. When I came back home She was sadly gone But I continued with my daily things and buried her. Well yeah that's a bit about myself so have a great day!

ronott1

A chicken will always remember the egg
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
My Coop
GroupWelcome.gif

The BYC Family says Welcome!

alexa009

Crossing the Road
Apr 6, 2017
Texas
My Coop
My Coop
Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: A lot of BYC members here do raise quail! Here is the forum if you want to take a look. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/quail.48/ Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Top Bottom