A bit about Myself

Nov 6, 2018
San Antonio, Texas
So... I Just Joined this wonderful community, and it's very Awesome.
Now a few things about myself....
1. I am fascinated with Birds In fact I Own two lovebirds, Three Quails, three hens, and a Wonderful rooster.

2. The breeds I have of the hens are a common Brown hen, a Top hat hen and the other one I really don't know.

3. Some of my Hobbies are Game developing, Gaming, and Farming

4. Things that I love about raising Chickens and quails is the fun in it. In fact How you get to know them better and learning new things.

5. How did I find this community? well... It was thanks to one of my hens named sparrow whom has passed. Now She had came down with something called Fowl Pox and of course I didn't want the others to get it so I separated her and gave her some food and water. When I came back home She was sadly gone But I continued with my daily things and buried her. Well yeah that's a bit about myself so have a great day!

GroupWelcome.gif

The BYC Family says Welcome!

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: A lot of BYC members here do raise quail! Here is the forum if you want to take a look. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/quail.48/ Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Back
Top Bottom