I've had to put off cleaning the coop for a bit due to dangerously high winds (coop even blew over) and cold temps/snow. This morning upon inspection I found a small amount of mold in the bedding, probably where snow had blown in and melted. I immediately opened everything up and plan on cleaning it all out this afternoon. I don't see any mold on the structure itself. I know that I am to blame and it's not normal for me to wait this long to clean it. I realize that I screwed up and already feel terrible. All that being said, will it be sufficient for me to do a very thorough bedding clean up, replace, and air out or do I need to do some type of crazy, intense cleaning?