A brothers love

Wow, that is going to be wonderful! Can't wait to see it finished and your brother is quite the carpenter. Have you started any treatment yet? Yes, you will beat it and we're all in your corner. :)

Wow, that is going to be wonderful! Can't wait to see it finished and your brother is quite the carpenter. Have you started any treatment yet? Yes, you will beat it and we're all in your corner. :)
thank you, yes I have started a clinical trial and in july they are doing a double mastectomy, the cancer is slow growing as in not spreading rapidly ....I sure wish my chicks were slow growing LOL as were no where near finished and these ladies are growing at break neck speed!!!

Good luck on your treatment & healthy recovery! A positive attitude will definitely serve you well. Make sure your MDs know you have chicks, they can help you out on any precautions you need to take in your immunocompromised state. Congrats on such a gorgeous coop from a loving brother!!!

Amazing coop!

Best of luck with your recovery....ditto what previous poster ...... talk to your doctor about the chooks.

Amazing coop!

Best of luck with your recovery....ditto what previous poster ...... talk to your doctor about the chooks.
Hi thank you for the comment, at this point my doc doesn't want me to be in contact with the feces or be in a place without heavy ventilation and of course no prolonged handling of them and same goes for after the operation so for now I just watch them run around and play!

Good luck on your treatment & healthy recovery! A positive attitude will definitely serve you well. Make sure your MDs know you have chicks, they can help you out on any precautions you need to take in your immunocompromised state. Congrats on such a gorgeous coop from a loving brother!!!
thank you!

thank you so much for the encouraging words.

Hi thank you for the comment, at this point my doc doesn't want me to be in contact with the feces or be in a place without heavy ventilation and of course no prolonged handling of them and same goes for after the operation so for now I just watch them run around and play!
I'm glad you are able to get enjoyment from them in a safe way. It's not forever! You will be out there mucking out the palace coop before you know it!

I'm glad you are able to get enjoyment from them in a safe way. It's not forever! You will be out there mucking out the palace coop before you know it!
LOL oh joy, I can't wait!!! for now my brother is doing the dirty work and believe me there is no joy in his demeanor!! he says the same thing every evening "why are chickens so nasty?" HAHAHA

LOL oh joy, I can't wait!!! for now my brother is doing the dirty work and believe me there is no joy in his demeanor!! he says the same thing every evening "why are chickens so nasty?" HAHAHA
You know he's going to hold it over your head FOREVER!!!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom