A chicken and duck house design for hot weather

Quote:
I wish that I had the answer to that question but I don't. Maybe someone else will chime in with a reply. I can only say that I have never had any problems with hawks or owls and my ducks.

The Answer is yes. I've had a huge red hawk come over to my house during the drought one summer and kill all 4 of my big fat Khaki Campbells
sad.png

Quote:
I wish that I had the answer to that question but I don't. Maybe someone else will chime in with a reply. I can only say that I have never had any problems with hawks or owls and my ducks.

The Answer is yes. I've had a huge red hawk come over to my house during the drought one summer and kill all 4 of my big fat Khaki Campbells
sad.png

REALLY? Poor ducks. So sorry to hear that. The hawk got all 4 at one time or over a period of time?
somad.gif

Actually I only saw the actual hawk twice
rant.gif
Once when he was ripping the head of my Khaki drake, and once when he flew over my yard. The other times, I heard chickens screaming, and rushed outside in time to find the bodies but no Hawk...

I'm sooo sorry too! I'd be very upset
hit.gif
to see that. I didn't think they would eat/kill something close to their own size. Thanks for the warning- you probabily just saved my ducks (or so to speak in the future)
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom