A chicken with little to no appetite for 2 weeks

aivechick

In the Brooder
May 20, 2020
Hi all.

I have a chicken who has little to no appetite for about 2 weeks. She's about 2-3 months old. Shes gradually losing weight and has been growing weaker as a result. She sits to rest often.

I don't know what's wrong with her anymore. At first I suspected it was worms but when I look at her poop there's nothing there. She looks completely healthy.

I just don't know what to do anymore. Does anyone happen to know what might be the issue or what I can do to stimulate her to eat.

Hi all.

I have a chicken who has little to no appetite for about 2 weeks. She's about 2-3 months old. Shes gradually losing weight and has been growing weaker as a result. She sits to rest often.

I don't know what's wrong with her anymore. At first I suspected it was worms but when I look at her poop there's nothing there. She looks completely healthy.

I just don't know what to do anymore. Does anyone happen to know what might be the issue or what I can do to stimulate her to eat.
This thread has quite a few ideas in reviving weak chicks. If you read all the way through it and try searching for “weak chicks” in the search here on BYC, you will probably find some more helpful info. Good luck!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...-chicks-to-survive-hope-it-is-helpful.367608/

Back
Top Bottom