A couple of questions

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by mjdtexan, Oct 2, 2008.

1. mjdtexan

mjdtexan Songster

Sep 30, 2008
    Houston(ish)
    Quote:I should have thought of that myself. Funny thing is, I was just reading the post about "stupid chickens". Guess I am giving them some competition.:eek:

2. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

Quote:HFC I believe might be it.....You can go to the search at the top of the page and put in Crosby Texas and see what comes up.....Great tool!

3. mjdtexan

mjdtexan Songster

Sep 30, 2008
    Houston(ish)
    I found it. I sent him a PM asking more about the place. I hope that is not considered unpolite. What I am looking for is a place locally to buy pullets, hens, chicken feed, etc.

4. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

Quote:I don't think it is unpolite, if he was talking about it, I am sure he wants you to come buy your feed, chickens etc from him! [​IMG]

5. mjdtexan

mjdtexan Songster

Sep 30, 2008
    Houston(ish)
    Quote:I don't think it is unpolite, if he was talking about it, I am sure he wants you to come buy your feed, chickens etc from him! [​IMG]

No, he wasnt selling anything, he was answering a question for someone else about slaughtering chickens. The name of the place is called Harris County Farms. I cant seem to find it online. We will see how it goes. Its aggrevating waiting on an insurance adjuster. I am really wanting to get my fences repaired and the chicken coop built. I just went out to our back pasture and someones calf is in it. I am gonna let it eat a while then see ifin I can find its owner. That is something we are going to do next spring, get 3 steers. the idea is raise 3, take two to market, put one in the freezer.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2008
  6. HFC

HFC Chirping

Oct 29, 2007
    Crosby, TX
    PM sent mjdtexan. If I can help you in any way I'll be glad to.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: