• Sort of...

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • NO WAY!

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Fourth viewer!
pop.gif

CHAPTER 4

"It was you." A voice hisses from somewhere in the shadows. The next thing I know, a figure, draped in black with it's face partially hidden was holding a bloody knife an inch from my neck. Three other figures were behind it. "It was you." It repeats. "No, you're wrong." It only snarls, and holds in right against my neck, the blood trickling away from the blade and onto my neck. "We are never wrong. Never. It was you." My breath becomes raspy and slow. Fear strikes my heart. "Your fingerprints. Yours." It hisses. "My fingerprints what?" I mutter. "Yours. On the knife." It retracts the knife and pours a yellow, hissing liquid onto the knife. It reveals fingerprints peppering the knife. I realize that was the same knife driven into my mothers back. The figure takes my wrist in its pale, cold hand. It pours the liquid onto my hand, which burns like fire. I let out a screech, but it only slaps its hand over my mouth, ceasing my scream. I clench my teeth and try not to scream. It holds my hand up to the knife, dotted with the fingerprints, which are now burned onto my hand.

The fingerprints are the exact same.

CHAPTER 5
(**note** I know vampire is spelling with an 'i' but in this story, it's different... you'll find out why later in the story
cool.png
)

"Why did you do such a thing?" One hisses, red markings creeping up the side of its clad-black drapery. Its face was partially hidden by shadows, the other half featured vampyre-white skin and solid black messy and matted hair, complimenting his needle sharp, endless blood red pools for eyes.
"No, this has to be some kind of mistake..." I whisper, eyeing the blade.
"No mistake!" One beside him thunders. "Truth! Admit, or die!"
"You're wrong!" I yell. His nails fix into the soft flesh around my throat, his eyes freezing my blood. He leans close to my face. "What was that, sweetheart?" He taunts. A putrid scent is flying off of him, and it seems familiar. I can only watch him, my breathing very quiet. Careful not to make any sudden movements, I speak again. "You're... wrong..."
"Liar!" He snarls, letting go of me, and throwing the knife into the wall where I had been suspended. It landed about an inch from my face. "Lies, sweetheart. Lies." He turns, and walks away, his drones following suit.
I look over at the blade, dotted with the fingerprints. A rank, damp scent wafts from the blade.

It's the exact same scent as the one the cloaked figure had.

Back
Top Bottom