~A Danger Among Us~ Dhole RP

Quote: Monroe sprawled out underneath a shady tree, panting. He had just returned from an unsuccessful hunt with his brother, Clyde. They had accidently frightened the herd of deer with their nonstop bickering. Him and his brother don't get along very well, which makes it very difficult for them to hunt together.

Basil descended down the rock and swiftly trotted towards Monroe. "Unsuccessful hunt?" he asked calmly.
Quote:
Tiger heard him. She pinned her ears back, and growled angrily. "Well it's not my fault I was named that way," she hissed.

Griffin froze, his frosty eyes landed on Tiger. "Sorry," his upper lip curled up, revealing his most powerful weapon. "Be happy I wasn't talking about you," he folded his ears back, appearing somewhat annoyed.

Tiger glared at him with her icy eyes, and turned away.

Griffin puffed out his chest, making himself appear larger. "Don't give me that look, Tiger," he clicked his tongue, reluctantly moving on.

Tiger stuck her tongue out and whispered "Don't give me that look, Tiger," mockingly at him behind his back, and trotted away.

Griffin's ears flicked back, he obviously heard Tiger, although he wisely decided to ignore her. Tiger was a pack member, and he wasn't going to treat her like dirt, even if she was the omega.

"What am I going to do with you two," She sighed.
Griffin bolted deeper into his territory, his hackles raised. An invisible force was pulling him into that direction, which was quite odd. This area of the territory is rarely explored for good reasons: tigers thrive here, making it a very dangerous place to wander into alone. But there was a new scent lingering in the air today, which captured his attention, though.

Last edited:
[quote name="OrpieLover31" url="/t/842023/a-danger-among-us-dhole-rp/30#post_12501187"]

Monroe wandered aimlessly around camp, his father watched him like a hawk from a nearby rock.

Tayla finished patrolling the camp and walked out to hunt.

Monroe sprawled out underneath a shady tree, panting. He had just returned from an unsuccessful hunt with his brother, Clyde. They had accidently frightened the herd of deer with their nonstop bickering. Him and his brother didn't get along very well, which makes it very difficult for them to hunt together.

Basil descended down the rock and swiftly trotted towards Monroe. "Unsuccessful hunt?" he asked calmly.
[quote name="ilovemysilkie" url="/t/842023/a-danger-among-us-dhole-rp/40#post_12487694"]

[quote name="OrpieLover31" url="/t/842023/a-danger-among-us-dhole-rp/40#post_12487505"]

[quote name="Bluebee" url="/t/842023/a-danger-among-us-dhole-rp/40#post_12487477"]

Tiger lay down, her head snapping sharply around to bite a flea out of her tail.

Griffin dug his claws into the earth, gritting his teeth. "I hate tigers," he muttered. Growling, he spun around to bolt back into the darkness.

Tiger heard him. She pinned her ears back, and growled angrily. "Well it's not my fault I was named that way," she hissed.

Griffin froze, his frosty eyes landed on Tiger. "Sorry," his upper lip curled up, revealing his most powerful weapon. "Be happy I wasn't talking about you," he folded his ears back, appearing somewhat annoyed.

Griffin puffed out his chest, making himself appear larger. "Don't give me that look, Tiger," he clicked his tongue, reluctantly moving on.

Tiger stuck her tongue out and whispered "Don't give me that look, Tiger," mockingly at him behind his back, and trotted away.
[/quote]

Griffin's ears flicked back, he obviously heard Tiger, although he wisely decided to ignore her. Tiger was a pack member, and he wasn't going to treat her like dirt, even if she was the omega.
[/quote]

"What am I going to do with you two," She sighed.
[/quote]
Griffin bolted deeper into his territory, his hackles raised. An invisible force was pulling him into that direction, which was quite odd. This area of the territory is rarely explored for good reasons: tigers thrive here, making it a very dangerous place to wander into alone. But there was a new scent lingering in the air today, which captured his attention, though.
[/quote]
Spirit followed him carefully.

Quote: Monroe sprawled out underneath a shady tree, panting. He had just returned from an unsuccessful hunt with his brother, Clyde. They had accidently frightened the herd of deer with their nonstop bickering. Him and his brother didn't get along very well, which makes it very difficult for them to hunt together.

Quote:

Griffin froze, his frosty eyes landed on Tiger. "Sorry," his upper lip curled up, revealing his most powerful weapon. "Be happy I wasn't talking about you," he folded his ears back, appearing somewhat annoyed.

"What am I going to do with you two," She sighed. Griffin bolted deeper into his territory, his hackles raised. An invisible force was pulling him into that direction, which was quite odd. This area of the territory is rarely explored for good reasons: tigers thrive here, making it a very dangerous place to wander into alone. But there was a new scent lingering in the air today, which captured his attention, though. Spirit followed him carefully.

Griffin came to a screeching halt as he came across a herd of gaur. There was roughly about 5 of them, so it would be rather difficult to penetrate the herd to capture one of the calves. Sighing quietly, he reluctantly trotted away. He already knew that he didn't stand a chance bringing one of them down on his own, so he decided to save his precious energy for later.

Last edited:
Quote: Monroe sprawled out underneath a shady tree, panting. He had just returned from an unsuccessful hunt with his brother, Clyde. They had accidently frightened the herd of deer with their nonstop bickering. Him and his brother didn't get along very well, which makes it very difficult for them to hunt together.

Quote:

"What am I going to do with you two," She sighed. Griffin bolted deeper into his territory, his hackles raised. An invisible force was pulling him into that direction, which was quite odd. This area of the territory is rarely explored for good reasons: tigers thrive here, making it a very dangerous place to wander into alone. But there was a new scent lingering in the air today, which captured his attention, though. Spirit followed him carefully.

Griffin came to a screeching halt as he came across a herd of gaur. There was roughly about 5 of them, so it would be rather difficult to penetrate the herd to capture one of the calves. Sighing quietly, he reluctantly trotted away. He already knew that he didn't stand a chance bringing one of them down on his own, so he decided to save his precious energy for later.

Last edited:

Quote:

Name: Bruno
Pack: Fire pack
Mate/crush:
Family: His father is Griffin
History: TBR
Personality: Bruno, like many other youngsters, is a troublemaker. Oddly enough though, he hasn't grown out of his mischievous ways, even as an adult. For the most part, he is a very loving and trusting dhole, but sometimes his jokes and reckless ways cross the line.
Picture/description:
Other:
Username: OrpieLover31

[quote name="OrpieLover31" url="/t/842023/a-danger-among-us-dhole-rp/30#post_12545039"][quote name="OrpieLover31" url="/t/842023/a-danger-among-us-dhole-rp/50#post_12524225"]

[quote name="OrpieLover31" url="/t/842023/a-danger-among-us-dhole-rp/50#post_12508743"]

[quote name="ilovemysilkie" url="/t/842023/a-danger-among-us-dhole-rp/50#post_12503392"]

[quote name="OrpieLover31" url="/t/842023/a-danger-among-us-dhole-rp/30#post_12501187"]

Monroe wandered aimlessly around camp, his father watched him like a hawk from a nearby rock.

Monroe sprawled out underneath a shady tree, panting. He had just returned from an unsuccessful hunt with his brother, Clyde. They had accidently frightened the herd of deer with their nonstop bickering. Him and his brother didn't get along very well, which makes it very difficult for them to hunt together.

[quote name="ilovemysilkie" url="/t/842023/a-danger-among-us-dhole-rp/40#post_12487694"]

[quote name="OrpieLover31" url="/t/842023/a-danger-among-us-dhole-rp/40#post_12487505"]

[quote name="Bluebee" url="/t/842023/a-danger-among-us-dhole-rp/40#post_12487477"]

Tiger lay down, her head snapping sharply around to bite a flea out of her tail.

Griffin dug his claws into the earth, gritting his teeth. "I hate tigers," he muttered. Growling, he spun around to bolt back into the darkness.

Griffin froze, his frosty eyes landed on Tiger. "Sorry," his upper lip curled up, revealing his most powerful weapon. "Be happy I wasn't talking about you," he folded his ears back, appearing somewhat annoyed.

Tiger stuck her tongue out and whispered "Don't give me that look, Tiger," mockingly at him behind his back, and trotted away.[/quote]

Griffin's ears flicked back, he obviously heard Tiger, although he wisely decided to ignore her. Tiger was a pack member, and he wasn't going to treat her like dirt, even if she was the omega.[/quote]

"What am I going to do with you two," She sighed.[/quote]
Griffin bolted deeper into his territory, his hackles raised. An invisible force was pulling him into that direction, which was quite odd. This area of the territory is rarely explored for good reasons: tigers thrive here, making it a very dangerous place to wander into alone. But there was a new scent lingering in the air today, which captured his attention, though.[/quote]
Spirit followed him carefully.[/quote]

Griffin came to a screeching halt as he came across a herd of gaur. There was roughly about 5 of them, so it would be rather difficult to penetrate the herd to capture one of the calves. Sighing quietly, he reluctantly trotted away. He already knew that he didn't stand a chance bringing one of them down on his own, so he decided to save his precious energy for later. 
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
One of the gaurs snagged Spirit. She yelped in pain.

Quote:

Griffin came to a screeching halt as he came across a herd of gaurs. There was roughly about 5 of them, so it would be rather difficult to penetrate the herd to capture one of the calves. Sighing quietly, he reluctantly trotted away. He already knew that he didn't stand a chance bringing one of them down on his own, so he decided to save his precious energy for later. One of the gaurs snagged Spirit. She yelped in pain.
Griffin spun around as a loud yelp reached his ears. He wore a look of horror when he noticed who it was coming from. "Spirit!" he barked.

[quote name="OrpieLover31" url="/t/842023/a-danger-among-us-dhole-rp/30#post_12554900"][quote name="ilovemysilkie" url="/t/842023/a-danger-among-us-dhole-rp/50#post_12554852"]

[quote name="OrpieLover31" url="/t/842023/a-danger-among-us-dhole-rp/30#post_12545039"]

[quote name="OrpieLover31" url="/t/842023/a-danger-among-us-dhole-rp/50#post_12524225"]

[quote name="OrpieLover31" url="/t/842023/a-danger-among-us-dhole-rp/50#post_12508743"]

[quote name="ilovemysilkie" url="/t/842023/a-danger-among-us-dhole-rp/50#post_12503392"]

Tiger stuck her tongue out and whispered "Don't give me that look, Tiger," mockingly at him behind his back, and trotted away.[/quote]

Griffin's ears flicked back, he obviously heard Tiger, although he wisely decided to ignore her. Tiger was a pack member, and he wasn't going to treat her like dirt, even if she was the omega.[/quote]

"What am I going to do with you two," She sighed.[/quote]
Griffin bolted deeper into his territory, his hackles raised. An invisible force was pulling him into that direction, which was quite odd. This area of the territory is rarely explored for good reasons: tigers thrive here, making it a very dangerous place to wander into alone. But there was a new scent lingering in the air today, which captured his attention, though.[/quote]
Spirit followed him carefully.[/quote]

Griffin came to a screeching halt as he came across a herd of gaurs. There was roughly about 5 of them, so it would be rather difficult to penetrate the herd to capture one of the calves. Sighing quietly, he reluctantly trotted away. He already knew that he didn't stand a chance bringing one of them down on his own, so he decided to save his precious energy for later. [/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
One of the gaurs snagged Spirit. She yelped in pain.[/quote]
Griffin spun around as a loud yelp reached his ears. He wore a look of horror when he noticed who it was coming from. "Spirit!" he barked.
[/quote]
Spirit yelped. The large gaur threw her in the air. She laid on the ground looking up at Griffin.

Back
Top Bottom