A Dozen Cornish Cross EGGS!

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by growinupinfl, Feb 22, 2012.

1. growinupinfl

growinupinfl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2010
    Pensacola
    All righty I have successfully raise and am breeding Cornish Cross meaties! Well to be honest there are two Freedom Ranger hens with the 4 Cornish Cross hens and Cornish Cross roo, so some of them will be a Cornish Cross/ Freedom Ranger mix. We are having an 90% and higher hatch rate the last two batches we had 1 and then 2 out of 18 not hatch.

We have hatched them out and they are Growing and HUGE! Upon hatching they were about 50ish grams ten days old 205-215 grams. The ones that were hatched on 2/ 2 are already 1.5 lbs or 650 ish grams. Three weeks old and they are doing great.

Here are some pictures, the babes on the stripped blanket are 1 day olds, the one on the red back ground two weeks, the pic with two was taken today at 3 weeks, the little 10 day Swedish Flower is next to a 10 day old meatie

I will ship wrapped very well in bubble wrap and news paper inside heavy duty cartons in a priority box. The eggs will be collected after purchase. To get a full dozen plus extras will be about 3 days after purchase

Contact me if you have any questions,

Christal

Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
  2. m.r.heavenlyhens

m.r.heavenlyhens Out Of The Brooder

Jul 19, 2011
    Hi Christal, I was just interested in the shipping cost. Thanks so much

3. growinupinfl

growinupinfl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2010
    Pensacola
    Shipping will be $15.00 I will ship them flat rate if regular priority will cost more. I will ship eggs Monday thru Thursday. I don't want to ship later in the week due to them getting stuck in post office. I I will wrap in bubble wrap, newspaper and everything else in my power to protect them from violent mail men and crude loading workers.. However, little bit of insanity might be in each egg just from being raised here on my property!

This is Sugar the Daddy Roo. He gives his girls lots of sugar.. He is about 15 pounds, all the hens are between 10-12 so they are not going to be little.

[​IMG]

4. agustin1979

agustin1979 New Egg

Apr 4, 2012
    Christal, I am interested in getting a dozen of this eggs, are they still laying?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by