!! A First Time Hello From Sunny Florida !!

1623350836190.png

You sound like a busy guy!

:thumbsup
Hello there !! My name is Billy I'm a 36-year-old Quadriplegic I wanted to take a moment To send a shout out to All the backyard poultry pioneers and Connoisseurs Alike !!

I currently own 16 ducks Including

Pure White Indian Runner Ducks
Black East Indie Bantam Ducks
Pure White Call Ducks
Ringed Teal Ducks

! And Mandarin Hatching Eggs In The Incubator !

With my injury it is kind of the perfect hobby to sit and watch The Ducks/Ducklings playing in a kiddie pool with the kids and between the very selective and Beautiful breeds in my flock .. I Love Them (yes I'm a grown man that loves ducks) 😂

I really like getting my hands on rare and beautiful small breeds… All the way from hatching eggs, to having fertile hatching eggs of my own & everything in between !! I think it's the "Circle of Life" Factor That is So Appealing to Me Also "Ducks Are Awesome" !!

Some of my other hobbies include Collecting Rare Isopods (Rolly Pollies) RC Cars & Airplanes

I Do Everything With my Nieces & Nephews (They are My Life) Felix (17) , Natalia (12) , Julian (10) , Matthew (6) and Faith (4) We're Always Doing Something with the Family !! We Have (3) Dogs Zues, Lexi and Mojo (2 Weimaraner & a Hotdog) also (4) geckos (not sure that applies here) 😂
Well I laid out the whole kit and caboodle as far as who I am, what I'm about, and what I Like 👍 I hope to make a few good relationships throughout my time on this forum, and hope I learn more than I know… And I teach all that I can !!

!! thanks for your time Guys !!

-Billy The Quad
Hi Billy! I'm also in Fla, you have quite a flock! Looking forward to hearing more about your "zoo"!:goodpost:

Back
Top Bottom