1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

a forum!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Tikkajazz94, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Tikkajazz94

Tikkajazz94 Chillin' With My Peeps

I was in a chat room in another forum not this one (I will Not say the forum name), And I was talking to my friend (which I thought we could be friends) So I found out that she had a facebook account (so do I) And so I was asking her Q's so I can join her as a friend on facebook, and another member called me a stalker, Which I'm not, never was and never will be. And so I quiet out of the chat, then join it again to try to solve this nightmare.

Did I push it?

2. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    Your friend wouldn't have mentioned her facbook account if she didn't want people to be interested in it. You were probably attacked by a troll.

3. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    Sounds like it to me, too.

Sicne you're on Facebook, join the BYC group!!

4. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    your posts on here have never sounded stalkerish to me. I would just ignore the comment, don't even respond to it, and by no means lose sleep over it. The nature of the internet causes a lot of people to say mean things they would never say in person. Sorry they were mean to you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by