A good tractor supply dewormer?

Camry08

Songster
Jun 26, 2020
I had a chicken pass away on me I had been treating her for cocci with Corid. After her passing I took her body to the vet to find the couse of death. The reports stated cocci and parasites. She has a sister she lives with I’m thinking I should treat her and maybe the whole flock? (Their mother is in the flock I took the two siblings home when she disowned them and they started to get attacked by the other hens)

I had a chicken pass away on me I had been treating her for cocci with Corid. After her passing I took her body to the vet to find the couse of death. The reports stated cocci and parasites. She has a sister she lives with I’m thinking I should treat her and maybe the whole flock? (Their mother is in the flock I took the two siblings home when she disowned them and they started to get attacked by the other hens)
Cocci is a bacteria NOT treated with Corid.
Are you sure the vet said cocci and no coccidiosis or coccidia?

I'm sorry for your loss.

Can you post copy of the report/findings from the vet so we can see what it says? Black out or remove any personal details from the report (your name/address/vet office, etc.).

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom