sourland

Broody Magician
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
May 3, 2009
New Jersey
A home for Max E says it all
wee.gif
. I raise, train and compete with field trial beagles. Not every pup matures into a viable field trial candidate. Max was one of these 'not quite good enough' dogs; however, personality wise he is one of the nicest beagles that I have ever owned. I've been searching for the past 9 months or so for the right people for him. A couple of kids (in their 30's) came for a meet and greet a couple of weeks ago. After some deep thought and planning they have decided to make the commitment. Max just left to his new home. He is a 2.5 year old intact male so there may be some issues to iron out. The option remains for his return if necessary, but I think that he has found his forever home.

Sourland George is very happy.

Max has adapted to his new home with next to no problems. He never once urinated or defecated in the house. The couple who adopted him listened to what I had to say and utilized crate training and positive reinforcement. I now get to view facebook pictures of him sleeping on the sofa. Guess they did not listen to that bit of advice.

Back
Top Bottom