A Howl in the Dark~*~Wolf RP~*~Always accepting new members

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinyBeaks

Crowing
5 Years
Mar 26, 2014
Watching the ducklings
I know there are a lot of wolf RPs, but I wanted to make one. :)

A Howl in the Dark

I am Fiona, we are wolves, like all wolves we are in individual packs, but i want to choose a few wolves from each pack and few of the loners and make a group or 'club' of wolves who are tired of packs, you are either a Snow Pack wolf, or a Lava Pack wolf, a Cloud Pack wolf or a Diamond wolf, an alpha or beta. I am tired of these titles we are entitled to having. So, are you in? Want to join me, or are you one of those pack lovers? I must warn you, my rebellion and anyon else who rebels, may start a war, not on purpose, but there are a lot of pack lovers out there. If you're in, use the code a howler in the dark.

Character Thread:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...always-accepting-new-members-character-thread

Packs:

Snow Pack: Live in snowy places were they live in peace.

Lava Pack: Like violence and aren't particularly friendly, live in the desert.

Cloud Pack: Live on the mountains, can enjoy violence, can not.

Diamond Pack: Live in caves near waterfalls and live peacefully.

Loner: A packless wolf, travels to everywhere.

Ranks:

Lead male (one per pack):
Lead female (one per pack):
Warrior (many in a pack):
Medicine wolf (two per pack):
Pack lover (any random wolf in a pack ready to protect their pack Unlimited in a pack):
Howler (under cover to stop the packs Only a few per pack):
Pup(does not yet have rank Unlimited in a pack):
Loner(doesn't have a pack Unlimited):

Rules(Please read...)
*Before you RP fill out a form and have it accepted
*This is my RP, what I say goes
*If you are reading the rule put your wolf's color in the other section
*Please respect your fellow RPers, but if you're fighting, take i to PMs
*When in a battle your wolf can only dodge an attack once every 1 out of 3 strikes
*Don't kill another person's wolf without there permission
*You're wolves can mate and have babies, but under no circumstances go into too much detail
*You can have as many wolves as you want, butkeep track of them all
*Have fun :) !

Character form:

Name:
Pack:
Pack lover or howler in the dark?:
Mate:
Pups:
Picture/description:
Username:
Other:

Last edited:
(My first wolf...)
Name: Fiona
Pack: Cloud
Pack lover or howler in the dark?: Howler in the Dark
Mate: none, but open
Pups: none
Picture/description:

Username:TinyBeaks
Other: Black and white.

Name: Misty
Pack: Diamond pack
howler in the dark?: yes!
Mate: none yet
Pups: none
Picture/description: A beautiful misty gray/white wolf. she loves to rump though the forest! and is agile and fast.
Username: nickers
Other: (misty gray,) and she has a secret crush on North.

Last edited:

Name: Malakeh (Queen in Arabic)
Pack: Snow Pack

Pack lover: yes she is a pack lover.
Mate: Tikko (if thats OK)
Pups: none yet
description: unlike most of her pack, she will fight, and strongly promotes "Pack Lovers" so she can stay leader and don't forget that she has a temper and she loves her mate Tikko.
Other: Gray

Last edited:
th

Name:Tikko
Pack:Snow pack
Pack lover
Mate:(I guessMalakah??)
Pups:None yet
Description:Unlike any other Alpha he is more loyal towards his pack then the pack itself is to him.He's often either playing,patrolling or hunting,practically his life)
Username:ThePRfan
Other:Gray wolf

Name: Charger
Pack: Cloud
Pack lover or howler in the dark?: Pack lover.
Mate: None!!!
Pups: None!!!
Picture/description: Red with streaks of black
Username: BantamLover55
Other: Red
Personality: Charger is one of the fastest wolves, and strong willed. She loves to spy, and this causes her to have a knack for finding trouble. She likes to fight and is very good at it, often throwing herself into the heat of a battle, but she only fights for justice, never for evil.

Name: Sandy
Pack: Snow
Rank: Medicine Wolf, she can leave the fighting to the pack warriors
Pack lover or howler in the night?: she can't make up her mind but mostly sides with pack lovers.
Mate: none yet
description: calm, and some times shy, loyal to her pack and always obeys her pack leaders.
Other: sandy brown

Name: Blizzard
Pack: Snow
Pack lover: yes
Mate: none yet, but he likes Sandy
description: wild and out-going he's loyal and kind yet always ready to fight.
Other: Gray wolf

Last edited:
Name: North Age: 5 Gender: male Pack: dimond Rank: warrior Howler: yes Mate: open Pups: maybe
Polish
(Accepted.)
[COLOR=333333]Name: Misty Age: 3 Gender: Female Pack: Diamond pack Rank: Warrior howler in the dark?: yes! Mate: none yet Pups: none Picture/description: A beautiful misty gray/white wolf. she loves to rump though the forest! and is agile and fast.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Username: nickers Other: (misty gray,) and she has a secret crush on North.[/COLOR]
(Accepted.)
[COLOR=333333] Name: Malakeh (Queen in Arabic) Age: 5 Gender: female Pack: Snow Pack [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Rank: Lead Female Pack lover: yes[/COLOR] she is a pack lover. [COLOR=333333]Mate: Tikko (if thats OK) Pups: none yet description: unlike most of her pack, she will fight, and strongly promotes "Pack Lovers" so she can stay leader and don't forget that she has a temper and she loves her mate Tikko. [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Username: nickers Other: Gray [/COLOR]
(Accepted!)
Name: Charger Age: 3 Gender: Female Pack: Cloud Rank: Alpha (Lead Female) Pack lover or howler in the dark?: Pack lover. Mate: None!!! Pups: None!!! Picture/description: Red with streaks of black Username: BantamLover55 Other: Red Personality: Charger is one of the fastest wolves, and strong willed. She loves to spy, and this causes her to have a knack for finding trouble. She likes to fight and is very good at it, often throwing herself into the heat of a battle, but she only fights for justice, never for evil.
(Accepted!)
[COLOR=333333]Name: Sandy Age: 4 Gender: female Pack: Snow Rank: Medicine Wolf, she can leave the fighting to the pack warriors Pack lover or howler in the night?: she can't make up her mind but mostly sides with pack lovers. Mate: none yet Pups: none yet description: calm, and some times shy, loyal to her pack and always obeys her pack leaders. Username: nickers Other: sandy brown[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Name: Blizzard Age: 5 Gender: Male Pack: Snow Rank: Warrior Pack lover: yes Mate: none yet, but he likes Sandy Pups: none yet description: wild and out-going he's loyal and kind yet always ready to fight. Username: nickers Other: Gray wolf[/COLOR]
(Accepted!) (We can start now!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom