A labor of Love (finally a few pics)

Wow, how fantastic for a first "building job." My husband and I are really looking forward to building a coop after the first of the year and I'm getting all the ideas I can. BYC has been terrific. Thanks for posting your pictures. It's great to see what others are doing.
smile.png

Quote:
I have not added it all up yet but I had a buddy give me the shingles and felt paper and neighor donated the windows along with a few other supplies. I was also able to use some left overs from when my house was built about 15 years go, so I saved a few dollars in the process.

My Chickens are lucky because my 8 year old Daughter is such an animal lover. Her morning routine consist of loving on the dogs, feeding and checking on the cats and then a little stroll out to the hen house to see the Chickens. She has a little stool in the hen house and she just sits there petting and loving on them. She says she is going to be a vet. I hope she moves forward with this if that is really what she wants to do.

I love it too. I love the color. I bet you have very happy chickens. I am getting ready to move and add on to my coop this week. I hope my looks half as nice as yours. Great job!

Back
Top Bottom