A little about my farm

cece119

Chirping
Mar 10, 2016
New mexico
I thought I had already introduced myself?????? Anyway, I’ll do it again. I have a small farm. I breed chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese, Phesants, Quail and peacocks. I hatch 10 months out of the year. We also breed black belly and doll sheep. We grow cows and pigs for butchering. My dad owns a butcher shop so that makes it easy. I have 3 degrees and I do to use any of them. I fell in love with my birds and just jumped right in. I know a lot but love to learn anything I can.

I thought I had already introduced myself?????? Anyway, I’ll do it again. I have a small farm. I breed chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese, Phesants, Quail and peacocks. I hatch 10 months out of the year. We also breed black belly and doll sheep. We grow cows and pigs for butchering. My dad owns a butcher shop so that makes it easy. I have 3 degrees and I do to use any of them. I fell in love with my birds and just jumped right in. I know a lot but love to learn anything I can.
:jumpy :welcome :jumpy

Advanced Chicken Math.png

Nice intro and Welcome! It is great to have an expert in Advanced Chicken math here on Backyard Chickens

Back
Top Bottom