A little KK for your viewing pleasure. :D

She should be in season any day now, and then again in December. I am planning on breeding her on the December season. She will be 2 Sept. 12, at which time I will complete her health testing. She is being bred to a dog called GCH Nighthawk's X-mas Bonus CD RE. It's a beautiful pedigree, and I expect gorgeous dogs with pronounced working drive and very biddable and stable temperament. :D

I am planning to breed her on back to back seasons if all goes well with the first litter and she rebounds well, so she will be taking almost all of 2013 off for maternity leave.

She is working really nicely, and I expect to have her Rally and CD titles before the breeding in December. Then if all goes well she will be back out in 2014 as a Special, and to complete her Oen and Utility obedience titles, and maybe dabble in some Agility, Herding, and Tracking. :D

Oh yes indeed!! I have had a number of longtime well respected people in Rottweilers tell me that she is one of the best they have EVER seen. She still has quite a bit of maturing to do, but I think when I bring her out again in 2014 we will be a force to be reckoned with. I can't wait to have her puppies to show. :D

She is absolutely gorgeous! Best of wishes for her upcoming litter!!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom