A more interesting run?

Chickenman MAN

Songster
Oct 25, 2020
United Kingdom South Devon
Hi all....I've made some posts about this before, I want to make my run more fun! Because of avian flu lockdown my chooks have less space. Here is a pic of the avian flu run:
You can see what there is. I also give them treats sometimes... what else can I do to keep them interested? IMG-0485.JPG IMG-0484.JPG IMG-0486.JPG IMG-0483.JPG

I put some male quail in my run. That made things a little more fun for a day. I have a perch for the chickens and some branches for the quail to hide under, other than that, they seem to get their entertainment from scratching the sh* out of and pooping on the quail houses. They seem pretty happy.

I would take that pallet off the ground and make it into the ladder, which I would lean against the side of the run. I'd also try to make a tire dust bath with some dry dirt and sand.

I li
I would take that pallet off the ground and make it into the ladder, which I would lean against the side of the run. I'd also try to make a tire dust bath with some dry dirt and sand.
I love this idea! That'd be easy as heck... take out the top wood and put it in at an angle inbetween... ooooh! We have a large black water store we are going to make a dustbath with!

Back
Top Bottom