A NEW DOOR HAS OPENED

TRAN DEO

In the Brooder
Dec 16, 2020
1. I am quite new to chicken raising. As a refugee arrived in the United States in 1993, my family and I have lived in this country for 27 years. during this long period I have had various jobs; most of these jobs are low-paid wage jobs in manufacturing factories. If I could be a farmer since those beginning days on American soil, my life could be easier that it had been so far! Even I got some college in this new country but I did not finish any course or program. I just learned enough to be able to read and write English, but my English is not very good ! I retired 2010 after a very bad stroke hit me. After this sickness, I could not work until 2013, when I felt I had a little bit better health, I took a tax preparer course online and be came a paid tax preparer in my town. Last month I though that I should better raise chicken in my backyard, and quail raising is my choice.
2. I do not have any chicken right now.
3. my plan is raising right species of quails.
4. I have been married for 38 years, I am 74 years old. My wife is 63, still working. I have three sons, they have their own family and living good life.
5. I am glad that I have known BYC, where I can learn about raising chicken or birds. I hope that I can have help when I need.

Sounds like you have been on quite a journey. Congratulations on never giving up. My heart goes out to anyone who has to leave their home country and start all over, especially if you don't speak the language. I can't imagine the challenges you must have faced.

I hope you get your quail soon. Welcome to BYC. It's good to meet you!

Back
Top Bottom