A picture with bugs - new pic. p3

Quote:
Horray for Floyd!!! I'm glad there are no more lice!!! I bet he feels so much better.
wee.gif

So what did you decide to use as a treatment? Please tell us your product and application method.
pop.gif

Very encouraging (but keep as close a watch as Floyd seems to be doing in that last shot
cool.png
).

If you don't mind telling, what make and model camera are you shooting with?

Medan, that would have been a less expensive way but I already bought the stuff, next time maybe but thanks!

Kuntrygirl, I used 1cc of ivermectin 1% sterile solution liquid on the back of his neck.

Ivan I have a Nikon D60 with a standard 18-55 lens. You like my pictures?
big_smile.png

Quote:
So you just squirted it on the back of his neck or you injected it into the skin in the back of the neck? Thanks for the info. I have bookmarked your thread for future reference.

By the way, can you take random close up shots from time to time of whatever and post them for us.
lau.gif
All of your pics are great. I wish that I could take great pics like that.
hmm.png

Do you have any other animals that you can take pics like that and post?
smile.png

Last edited:
you still need to disinfect your coop run roosting area ect I know you can use saven but the permethrin works best in my humble opinion I have used it for 2 years no mites or lice over 100 birds in my flocks chickens and free range bourbon reds the spec sheet that comes with it has the dilution ratio with water to use in garden spryer to exterminate your areas

Kuntrygirl I just squirted it on the back of his neck where the feathers meet the nubbly skin.

And you do not want to ask me to me to post more pictures because I'm sure to take advantage of your offer and bore you silly. I love taking pictures.

I'll post a few okay? I promise to not go overboard.
wink.png
The following are some of my critters.

peacock by draftie, on Flickr

dinner by draftie, on Flickr

louie by draftie, on Flickr

7 by draftie, on Flickr

I'll stop now.
big_smile.png
Thanks for asking!

Quote:
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! Those pics are BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love.gif
I am speechless and that almost never happens with me. You take beautiful pics. I wish I lived near you so that you could come out to my hobby farm and take pics of me and my animals. Thanks for sharing. I'm always open to seeing more when you have time.

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom