A please read for: "Sellers Guide - Table of Contents"

Haley_LinckHillPoultry

Songster
10 Years
May 10, 2009
Morris, PA
Yes, I am the original poster of that thread. I was in fact, LinckHillPoultry. I can no longer edit the thread, because with my new screenname I am not entitled to edit the thread any longer.
My computer crashed, which was the reason I was absent from the site for about 6 months, so I had to resort to using the laptop. I had to make a new screen name for BYC on my laptop because for some reason, I could not log into LinckHillPoultry on it.
I am sorry for your inconvenience.
I do not want to see the thread die, but I will, in fact, if you would like, start a new Sellers Guide - Table of Contents and start from scratch ( Since I love you guys so much
) which does involve lots of time, but I would do it if you guys would like me to.

-Haley

DuckLady

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
NE Washington State
Haley, you can copy and paste your original post nad put it into a new thread. If you want you can keep being in charge of the project and I will sticky your new thread in place of the old one.

Let me know!

DuckLady

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
NE Washington State
Even better, just start a new t hread with the exact same title and I will go in and copy it for you. That way it will have all the bolds, italics, etc that won't copy over.

Haley_LinckHillPoultry

Songster
10 Years
May 10, 2009
Morris, PA
Thanks guys! Ill restart a new one, the old one had some stuff that was unneeded. But I really enjoyed doing it!

Thanks Nifty, but I'll try to restart everything on this one, I'm sure that during my absence I recieved a lot of messages and such in my inbox, and last time I was able to access it, I had about 99% of a full inbox. I'll just restart from scratch, I like to take on a challenge

Top Bottom