A please read for: "Sellers Guide - Table of Contents"

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Haley_LinckHillPoultry, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Haley_LinckHillPoultry

Haley_LinckHillPoultry Songster

May 10, 2009
    Morris, PA
    Yes, I am the original poster of that thread. I was in fact, LinckHillPoultry. I can no longer edit the thread, because with my new screenname I am not entitled to edit the thread any longer.
    My computer crashed, which was the reason I was absent from the site for about 6 months, so I had to resort to using the laptop. I had to make a new screen name for BYC on my laptop because for some reason, I could not log into LinckHillPoultry on it.
    I am sorry for your inconvenience.
    I do not want to see the thread die, but I will, in fact, if you would like, start a new Sellers Guide - Table of Contents and start from scratch ( Since I love you guys so much [​IMG] ) which does involve lots of time, but I would do it if you guys would like me to.

-Haley

2. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator

Jan 11, 2007
    NE Washington State
    Haley, you can copy and paste your original post nad put it into a new thread. If you want you can keep being in charge of the project and I will sticky your new thread in place of the old one.

Let me know!
    [​IMG]

3. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator

Jan 11, 2007
    NE Washington State
    Even better, just start a new t hread with the exact same title and I will go in and copy it for you. That way it will have all the bolds, italics, etc that won't copy over.

4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator

Terrie could also work with you to get you full access to your old account. [​IMG]

5. Haley_LinckHillPoultry

Haley_LinckHillPoultry Songster

May 10, 2009
    Morris, PA
    Thanks guys! Ill restart a new one, the old one had some stuff that was unneeded. But I really enjoyed doing it!

[​IMG]

Thanks Nifty, but I'll try to restart everything on this one, I'm sure that during my absence I recieved a lot of messages and such in my inbox, and last time I was able to access it, I had about 99% of a full inbox. I'll just restart from scratch, I like to take on a challenge [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: