A question about Golden Brahma?

Wow Rootball!! Thanks! Especially for the pictures. That last one looks very similar to my Brewenna, minus the foot feathers and a bit of the black in the hackles. Brew's are not as pronounced as the one in the photo you provided. Also, Brew is obviously much lighter than the one you pictured. Gosh!! What a beautiful bird! Would sure love to have her in my coop as well!!
big_smile.png
Thanks for sharing!

I'll get the hang of this nomenclature business yet. It's still all very confusing for me, being a relative newcomer to chicken keeping (I've only been at it for a little over two years now) and all the terms associated with such. I sure wish I had a dictionary of the abbreviations that y'all use around here!
lol.png
That would help a lot!!

Keep the thoughts and information coming. With all of these great minds put to the task, who knows, we may yet be able to figure out what she is, or at least what went into her creation.

As a side note, she was purchased from Aslin-Finch in Spokane, Washington if that's of any relevance?

Lol, I love Aslin, I know everyone at all 3 stores. Aslin Finch orders from Phinney and I dont think they have a site. You could always call them, I think their info is on feathersite under Washington hatcheries.

Back
Top Bottom