A Random Rambler Posting a Random Rambling...

ChickenLover200

Crowing
8 Years
May 10, 2013
I'll be in the barn!
Hello all!
It's once again been a long while since I've been on this site. I'm terrible at keeping up on things nowadays. However, I wanted to share what I've been up to with other chicken/feather fans.
Because it's been such a long while, I'm not even sure if this post will be allowed in here, and I don't know where the forum rules are anymore. :rolleyes::oops:

Sooo.. straight to the point, a year or so ago, I felt like I should sell some of my artwork which consists of photography, painted stuff (such as feathers, canvas, tiles, etc.), but I've had very little success. I am in the process of attempting to save more money for my future (wedding sometime in the near future, life, and all that good stuff) all while funding my farm so this little unsuccessful side biz of mine could use some help. I do have a website with some of my stuff on it (link is on my profile) and I also just started a Zazzle shop (PFDesignsbyIsabel [a link to the Zazzle shop is in a blog post on my website]) with some of my photography and artwork on their products (I only get a certain percentage of the sale price, but it's still cool.).
I hope that my old BYC friends (even though I haven't "visited" them in ages:th) will help support me on my venture, even if they only share my website or Zazzle link. Thanks so much (and hopefully this thread isn't against any rules :confused:)!
1547146705383512.jpg

Glad your back, I hope things start working out with your work. I spoke to someone about selling their pictures, if you show them online make sure you use a water mark they found out on their own and heard from others they met online people steal the pics off the web without them.
Thanks! Yeah, I typically put watermarks on my stuff depending on where I’m selling it and even the copies I’ve sold will have my ‘artist signature’ on. Can’t trust people nowadays. It’s all about the money without doing the work for it. :confused::barnie

I've been buying things from Zazzle for ages, especially their pillows and tote bags usually with chickens or dogs on them. Still have most of them because it costs so much to send them to people I like. I've since learned to buy and have Zazzle ship to them.
I pay for Zazzle Black shipping, so it's stupid not to do that.

Last edited:
Another member discovered people are using his gallery photos for their own advertising. I told him he has to watermark them.

I call people like that "predators," and apparently it's easy to get away with "stealing," someone else's property. They are just lazy, cheap and apparently not talented enough to do their own.:rant:mad:

I've been buying things from Zazzle for ages, especially their pillows and tote bags usually with chickens or dogs on them. Still have most of them because it costs so much to send them to people I like. I've since learned to buy and have Zazzle ship to them.
I pay for Zazzle Black, so it's stupid not to do that.
Sheldon Cooper had a cat names Zazel.

Back
Top Bottom