A real greenhorn here

dsmith

Hatching
10 Years
Feb 24, 2009
Hey everyone... Deb here from Trenton S.C. very new to this. I only have (1) rooster very big and handsome , Lucky is his name & of course hes all alone so we are now looking for (2) to start off with - Rhode Island Reds , I went to alot of places yesterday in GA but no luck , Please if anyone can help Handsome Lucky find two beautiful R.Island Reds we would so kindly appreciate it. Thanks in advance for your help.

welcome-byc.gif
to "the Biggest Backyard in the World"!

The The Family Auction Barn Hwy. 151 one mile north of Jefferson, SC. Saturdays at 6 p.m. Chickens, Goats, Horses, Rabbits, Pheasants, Quail, Sheep, etc. This is a good place to buy or sale. Was there last saturday and they had lots of chickens.
welcome-byc.gif
From NC

Last edited:
frow.gif
Deb,
welcome-byc.gif
from Kansas. Sorry I cant help you with locating some RIR. But I have no duobt will find them soon. Any feed stores close to you? It is a bit early for them to have chicks in some areas. Call and ask. Good luck!
BTW what breed is rooster Lucky? Is he a RIR also?

Welcome. We are so glad you are here. Be sure to post for Lucky's girls in the Buy/Sell/Trade section on this site as Mrs.Puff suggested. You will surely find wonderful hens. And likely more than 2.

Back
Top Bottom