A regrets thread? :P

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Fierlin1182, Sep 7, 2011.

1. DuckLover2399

DuckLover2399 Avian American

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Quote:[​IMG] don't leave, I guess you can if you want to but. Yea i would prolly quite too if you and horse quite because y'all are the last people here....

What Im thinking about is leaving during the school year and coming back during summer

I'd probably forget about byc.. Ya know I think byc has helped me with depression as my family life is awful, friends don't have time for me ect. But I'm complicated

2. the outdoorsman

the outdoorsman Songster

Jun 22, 2011
    Phoenix AZ
    Quote:What Im thinking about is leaving during the school year and coming back during summer

I'd probably forget about byc.. Ya know I think byc has helped me with depression as my family life is awful, friends don't have time for me ect. But I'm complicated

Yeah I guess byc can help with depression but sometimes it causes it
    maybe I could limit my self to the weekends

3. WooingWyandotte

WooingWyandotte Crowing

Apr 25, 2011
    Nor cal
    I regret when I'm rough on the edges...especially to kids my age trying to sell me stuff at the door... [​IMG]

4. DuckLover2399

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Quote:I'd probably forget about byc.. Ya know I think byc has helped me with depression as my family life is awful, friends don't have time for me ect. But I'm complicated

Yeah I guess byc can help with depression but sometimes it causes it
    maybe I could limit my self to the weekends

I was thinking bout setting certain times during the day that I could play. Like 4:00 5:30 then do something with friends 7:30 - 8:00 homework 9:30 -10:00 but that's just what would work for me I don't know bout chu guys

5. Quote:[​IMG] don't leave, I guess you can if you want to but. Yea i would prolly quite too if you and horse quite because y'all are the last people here....

What Im thinking about is leaving during the school year and coming back during summer

Yeah, I won't quit BYC, just RPing till summer comes round.

6. DuckLover2399

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Quote:What Im thinking about is leaving during the school year and coming back during summer

Yeah, I won't quit BYC, just RPing till summer comes round.

[​IMG] so were all quitting now?

7. the outdoorsman

the outdoorsman Songster

Jun 22, 2011
    Phoenix AZ
    Quote:Yeah, I won't quit BYC, just RPing till summer comes round.

Im not sure still thinking about it

8. Quote:Yeah, I won't quit BYC, just RPing till summer comes round.

Not quitting, taking a break from RPing. I may come on and RP a bit when I have absolutely nothing else to do, and I will stay on the rest of the forum and follow stories.

9. DuckLover2399

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Quote:[​IMG] so were all quitting now?

Im not sure still thinking about it

[​IMG] I'm thinking about taking days off. Like wensday and thurs day and rp free. Oh btw i wont be here Friday as i will be skipping school and going to the fair [​IMG]

10. the outdoorsman

the outdoorsman Songster

Jun 22, 2011
    Phoenix AZ
    Quote:Im not sure still thinking about it

[​IMG] I'm thinking about taking days off. Like wensday and thurs day and rp free. Oh btw i wont be here Friday as i will be skipping school and going to the fair [​IMG]

Lucky I used to go to the fair when I lived in LA (the state)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: