A RENEWED MEMBER

Welcome back flower what chicken breeds are you interested in?
[/QUOTEBack before I decided to travel, I was working on black meat, crested naked necks. I've had many different breeds. My favorite are naked necks due to their durability, calm nature and ease of processing. I even had a blue laced naked neck rooster who was very sweet.
But right now since my decision to restock was made quickly and I resorted to feed store stock, I bought what they had in the bins, three silkie and three cuckoo maran.

I wonder if we will be brave enough to have fairs and shows this year?

I don't see any shows or fairs in the near future. Maybe fall? Lets hope so. I love the personality of the naked Neck I only ever had one and he was a rescue but to be so large he sure was even tempered. Always wanted Silkie I hope you enjoy you enjoy your new flock. We love pics too.

welcomeback.gif

Hello everyone from NE corner of the great state of AZ. After being redirected back to my homestead from my travels due to the pandemic Covid 19, I went to the feedstore to restart my backyard flock. This time around, I hope to keep it simple. ha ha It seems just a few chickens are never enough! I hope to meet you here for advice and comfort during these challenging times.

Back
Top Bottom