A stoat is killing my chickens. I need immediate help! He is bold.

Where should I place the traps? The racoon one by the woods where I saw a lot of feathers? (4 chickens) or by the coop. Also the stoat one, inside, outside by where he was messing with the egg in the video, or by the coop? Thanks.

that stoat is really cute, he could not have killed 5 chickens in one day so I'm really glad you caught the raccoon a much more likely suspect.
The stoat is stealing your eggs but he is too cute. Hope you can secure your coop and keep everyone happy like that, the stout will not be a threat to freeranging chickens during the day - its only the size of a squirrel.

that stoat is really cute, he could not have killed 5 chickens in one day so I'm really glad you caught the raccoon a much more likely suspect.
The stoat is stealing your eggs but he is too cute. Hope you can secure your coop and keep everyone happy like that, the stout will not be a threat to freeranging chickens during the day - its only the size of a squirrel.
I honestly bonded with the stoat this winter. It seeked refuge in the garage and then moved into the house. It would just poke its head out from time to time and stare at us. But I did see it look at my chickens and move twords them. If it steps out of line I will sadly have to take action.

Back
Top Bottom