A True Texan's Version of the US Map...

Quote:
Becouse in texas they shoot them as soon as a horn pops out of there head..... Stop shooting all of them an they bight get bigger, reckon?

How many Muy Grande would it take to make a crap deer?

Quote:
Yep,, but do Bantam Whitetail Deer, count as deer......Or are those mouse deer you have????????

Nobody loves Texas more than me. I am Texas through and through, however, its true, we have small deer. Those Yankee deer are Huge. I am not quite sure how you Yankees managed to switched deer with us but ya did. As many of yall Yankees that move down here all the time fleeing high taxes and high land prices you would think yall would be considereate enough to bring some of them back.

Pssssst- bring some of that Yankee pizza with ya.

Yep a few of the Northern Whitetail were import into Texas, before they outlaw it. 2nd largest whitetail Buck was sold to a guy from Texas, for $400,000.00. He cant even take it to Texas, just the straws of semen to AI does there. So Texas does have hope some day.

I like my deer to dress out at 200 lbs not the 75 lbs.

Actually the small deer are in florida. Looks like grayhounds with horns.

Come to think of it, yankees may be glueing horns on cows then shooting them.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Yep,those little key deer, do wish we had the mulies here.

Ohio deer are huge for whitetail, heck a doe will dress out at 185 lbs. Here in crapland You can only take one buck, but depend on what area you can takeup 6 total again only one buck. So fewer deer ,but the ones here get proper feed. State that only allow mostly bucks killed,will have higher number of deer ,but those will have smaller racks and smaller deer, because of the food supply.

Link to some crapdeer taken here in Ohio.

http://www.dnr.ohio.gov/wildlife/dow/Photos/PhotoSearch.aspx?Gallery=Hunting&SubGallery=Deer

Quote:
No glue here. We just don't have that many gun nuts that shoot every animal they can aim at. Our deer have plenty of land and food supplies so they get BIG.

Oh look a squirrel. Reaches for M16

Back
Top Bottom