A very very sad day

Wow, what a horrible day! That is cruel for someone to lock a pitbull in your coop! That is just ...
rant.gif
somad.gif
he.gif

Bekster,

I'm so sorry for your losses. I can't begin to imagine why someone would do something like that. Sending comforting thoughts your way......

Nance

OH MY FREAKIN GOD that is sooo cruel i can not imagine what a twisted stupid person would do this. I wouldnt bring myself to shoot the dog, but maybe the people...
Pit bulls are so discriminated against, but it is the people who make them who they are, not the dog. People are stupid and heartless out there. These dogs are just naturally agressive towards animals, not people so much. This isnt the dogs fault.
I am SO sorry for your loss and I hope this sick person gets caught and gets justice.

Stay strong hun
smile.png

Wow, that must have been a traumatic scene to find - I'm so incredibly sorry you're having to deal with this! My guess is whoever did this doesn't give a crap about that dog, so I wouldn't expect anyone to be stepping up claiming ownership. I read somewhere else on here that hens stay fertile a week after being with a rooster, so there's a very good chance you'll still be getting fertilized eggs for the next few days or so, if the chickens aren't too upset to lay.

Oh sweetheart, I am SO sorry. That sort of thing makes me absolutely sick to my stomach, people can really blow you away sometimes with their cruelty. Good luck with your hatch, sending healing thoughts your way....
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom