A video of my new babies.

Tokajein

Songster
8 Years
Mar 4, 2011
These are my quail babies, I have had two more hatch since this morning(when I recorded) I will be moving the chicks into a bigger brooder in about three days. So yup. I think I have two tuxes, 2 A&Ms, and a bunch of cinnamon's in this video. I am only assuming the little ones with eyebrows and bright yellow chests are tuxes though(I have always wanted a tuxedo quail), you can feel free to correct me though if I am wrong. One of my newer chicks looks like my assumed tuxes,, but she also has little yellow/golden wings(They are so cute!) So if there are any name suggestions for him/her those are welcomed as well.
Oh and just a side note, you can mute if you want, I am not really saying anything of interest haha.

Almost forgot to add, these are coturnix chicks. Goodness! I can be forgetful at times.

yea, definitly 2 whites(original a&m's wern't white). i don't see the tux you speak of, usually they will be black back with yellow body. the rest look like pharaoh, not familiar with this "cinnamon". i know they have that color in the UK. if your pharaoh have more of a red hue to them they might end up like a roux. i think i have some chick pics of mine.''

this is oen of my tux chicks a few days old

i don't have any other close ups tho .

They could be roux's, I guess it is just one of those things where I will have to wait and see(won't take too long since they mature very quickly haha) c: Thank you for the picture.

Thank you! They are all now starting to have new feathers come in, so I am hoping I will still be able to tell them apart in a week or so haha.

what do these guys look like today
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom