• Eh

Votes: 10 12.7%

• Total voters
Pics

NoFlyBackFarm

Crowing
Aug 6, 2018
Pilesgrove, New Jersey
Everyday I'll post a different encouraging Bible verse! If you don't like it just don't say so, it's meant to be here for others who need it! Anyone can post a verse here or a word of encouragement anything!

Today's Word:
John 3:16 " For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believe in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

I wanted to post this for a while, now I'm brave enough!

Just about 5 years ago to the day I took this pix. (10-30-2013) I passed it almost daily . I stopped and had to take that picture. Now is my opportunity to post it for the first time.
1030130838-00.jpg

Right under the WORD GIFT is Ps 127 3-5
Here is the verse.
3 Children are a gift from the Lord;
they are a reward from him.
4 Children born to a young man
are like arrows in a warrior’s hands.
5 How joyful is the man whose quiver is full of them!
He will not be put to shame when he confronts his accusers at the city gates.

Jeremiah 17...... 7, 8

“But blessed are those who trust in the Lord
and have made the Lord their hope and confidence.
8 They are like trees planted along a riverbank,
with roots that reach deep into the water.
Such trees are not bothered by the heat
or worried by long months of drought.
Their leaves stay green,
and they never stop producing fruit.

I came across this Psalm 42. Not sure what Bible translation it is from but is Beautifully done.

There’s a quiet place That gives me peace when I’m alone with You There’s a hiding place Your Spirit’s always there when I’m confused Only You can purify All this world won’t ever satisfy My heart, it cries As the deer pants for the water So my soul, need You Lord When thirsty God, You’re the living water And my soul, need You Lord I need You Lord I need You Lord I need You Lord I need You Lord I’m a stranger here Thirsty ’cause I know it’s not my home Like a desert here I need Your living Word for these dry bones Jesus fill us up again With Your presence flowing deep within Now life begins As the deer pants for the water So my soul, need You Lord Thirsty God, You’re the living water And my soul, need You Lord As the deer pants for the water So my soul, I need You Lord Thirsty God, You’re the living water And my soul, need You Lord I need You Lord I need You Lord I need You Lord I need You Lord Quench our hearts and fill this space with Heaven like a flood Holy One reign down on us with Your consuming love Quench our hearts and fill this space with Heaven like a flood Holy One reign down on us with Your consuming love As the deer pants for the water So my soul, I need You Lord Thirsty God, You’re the living water And my soul, Jesus, it needs You Lord I need You Lord I need You Lord I need, I need, I need you Lord I need You Lord

Came across this one in a members signature, so I thought I share it here.
Psalm 91,,, 1-4
91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

I have this in my extensive music collection. Wanted to share it as well as the lyrics. Message is BEAUTIFUL. Most of us only able to read the English translation.

LYRICS: An chéad suáilce fuair an Mhaighdean Bheannaithe ba í sin an tsuáilce mhór suáilce a fuair sí óna haonmhac uasal go bhfuair sí a haon mhac beo. An dara suáilce fuair an Mhaighdean Bheannaithe ba í sin an tsuáilce mhór suáilce a fuair sí óna haonmhac uasal go deachaidh sé a léamh na leabhar. An triú suáilce fuair an Mhaighdean Bheannaithe ba í sin an tsuáilce mhór suáilce a fuair sí óna haonmhac uasal gur thug uirthi bláth na n-ord. An ceathrú suáilce fuair an Mhaighdean Bheannaithe ba í sin an tsuáilce mhór suáilce a fuair sí óna haonmhac uasal gurbh é fhéin an Slánaitheoir. An cúigiú suáilce fuair an Mhaighdean Bheannaithe ba í sin an tsuáilce mhór suáilce a fuair sí óna haonmhac uasal go ndearna sé na mairbh beo. An séú suáilce fuair an Mhaighdean Bheannaithe ba í sin an tsuáilce mhór suáilce a fuair sí óna haonmhac uasal gur thug sé fíon le hól. An seachtú suáilce fuair an Mhaighdean Bheannaithe ba í sin an tsuáilce mhór suáilce a fuair sí óna haonmhac uasal go dtabharfadh sé í suas ar neamh.
ENGLISH TRANSLATION: The first rejoice Our Lady got, It was the rejoice of one, It was the rejoice of Her dear Son when He was born young The second rejoice Our Lady got, It was the rejoice of two, It was the rejoice of Her dear Son when He was sent to school. The third rejoice Our Lady got, It was the rejoice of three, It was the rejoice of Her dear Son when He led the blind to see. The next rejoice Our Lady got, It was the rejoice of four, It was the rejoice of Her dear Son when He read the Bible oer. The next rejoice Our Lady got, It was the rejoice of five, It was the rejoice of Her dear Son when He raised the dead to life. The next rejoice Our Lady got, It was the rejoice of six, It was the rejoice of Her dear Son when He carried the crucifix. The next rejoice Our Lady got, It was the rejoice of seven, It was the rejoice of Her dear Son when He opened the gates of heaven.

Back
Top Bottom