• No

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 62 78.5%
  • Eh

Votes: 10 12.7%

• Total voters
"Tears are prayers too. They travel to God when we can't speak." - Psalm 56:8
God knows our hurts, our insecurities, our needs, and our wants. He knows our innermost secrets. God will heal in due time.
I was thinking of you @MrsMistyReal as posting this:hugs
Thank you your words of encouragement are a blessing My new journey in life has been a blessing so far with thoughts prayers sentiments & encouragement has been extremely helpful Soon I'll be back in full swing take care many blessings to everyone:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

Awesome thread! I love this verse:
Jeremiah-29-11-For-I-Know-The-Plans-I-Have-For-You-Declares-The-Lord-Vinyl-Art-Quote-L13927307a.jpg

I found this or should I say This found me:love
Beautiful melody, soft, and with lyrics to read along.
"Oceans" is about the verse Matthew 14: 22-23 in which Jesus calls upon Peter to take a step of faith onto the water. The verses are "Immediately Jesus made the disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to the other side, while he dismissed the crowd. After he had dismissed them, he went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. Later that night, he was there alone."

The lyrics in the song, "And there I find you in the mystery, In oceans deep my faith will stand," mean that when we seek after Him, we can find His purpose for us. He is found when we go deeper in worship and spend time with Him. Overall, this song is about giving your all to Him and letting Him lead you to where your trust is without borders because that can be a great place to be.

I found this or should I say This found me:love
Beautiful melody, soft, and with lyrics to read along.
"Oceans" is about the verse Matthew 14: 22-23 in which Jesus calls upon Peter to take a step of faith onto the water. The verses are "Immediately Jesus made the disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to the other side, while he dismissed the crowd. After he had dismissed them, he went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. Later that night, he was there alone."

The lyrics in the song, "And there I find you in the mystery, In oceans deep my faith will stand," mean that when we seek after Him, we can find His purpose for us. He is found when we go deeper in worship and spend time with Him. Overall, this song is about giving your all to Him and letting Him lead you to where your trust is without borders because that can be a great place to be.

Back
Top Bottom