aaaawwwww lookie silkie babies for me

Cetawin

Rest in Peace 1963-2021
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
NW Kentucky
wegotchickens just had a hatch of partridge silkies and she is bringing them to KY this weekend for the poultry swap and I am getting them (at least 3 of them) from her....aren't they cute?

7630_silkiebabies.jpg

wee.gif
I am gonna have silkies
wee.gif
I am gonna have silkies
wee.gif

Glad you like them!
love.gif

There were 2 more when I got home tonight. And 2 more millies, too.
lau.gif
:

So, your babies still sleeping with that cutie-pie daughter of yours? Or are they in your room now?
gig.gif

Wish we could've met too!
Maybe when you get a visit from them I can crash it
wink.png

Cheyenne is beautiful! And a lot of fun to be around. She fell in love with almost every chicken she saw today. Wonder where she gets that from?
wink.png
lau.gif

Yes, the silkies have taken another victim. In their defense they are truly adorable!! But it was the Mille Fluer d'Uccle chicks that captured Cheyenne. One had hatched to a bad mom, and was wet when I collected it yesterday morning. It spent the drive up cuddled in my lap, and when we got there it was cuddled from then on by Cheyenne.

Bill is very patient. He tried not to choke when Cetawin said they were keeping all 13 chicks. Made it easier to forgive the 5 they kept
lau.gif
He and my DH compared notes about getting the garage back under Man control
gig.gif
As if!!

It was a wonderful visit. DH said they have to stop here and spend a night on their way to visit you!

LadyHawk has gone to the Dark Side????????

Dang. I never would have expected that. Must be the KY humidity getting in her brain....................................
th.gif

It's gotta be all the paint fumes...... covering up the purple paint..... Cetawin! Step away from the paint tray and roller!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom