Abnormal chicken poop

My chickens' first experience with a cucumber led to diarrhea. Now when I give them any new treat, I make it a small amount and watch for differences in the poop when I clean the next day.

This is a good article:
https://the-chicken-chick.com/whats-scoop-on-chicken-poop-digestive

Lots of poop pictures and info on how a chicken's digestive system works.
Oh sweet yeah I've looked at that site before but looking at it again these two seem closest to what I think I see . Do you think it could be some kinda bacterial thing?
Screenshot_20201012-192218_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20201012-192251_Samsung Internet.jpg

Still been watching this strange poop and just found that whiteish yellow one but don't know who's been doing it. Anyone think its coccidiosis?
20201021_104802.jpg
20201020_124622.jpg

Have you cut out all those extras?
Do you know which bird that excreted it?
I did for a few days but now they only get one ear of corn per day or some broccoli and only yesterday I gave them the seed scratch I was giving them before. They get to go out of the pen for little but per day too. I was thinking about deworming them but idk

Not really long enough.
Give them nothing but a good chicken ration and plain water for a couple of weeks.
See if that improves the droppings.
Ok ill start that for a few weeks but all they really have been getting is a little corn , scratch and sometimes to be let out of the pen for a bit per day I did switch to medicated food. I found this today too so I started the Corid stuff just in case.
20201029_110522.jpg

I did switch to medicated food. I found this today too so I started the Corid stuff just in case.
That looks like intestinal shedding rather than coccidiosis.
What exactly is the medication in the feed?
If it's amprolium, I don' think you're supposed to give corid when feeding it.
@Wyorp Rock @Eggcessive would know for sure.

Did you ever treat for Coccidiosis with Corid?
If not, then I think I would.
Dose for Liquid Corid is 2 teaspoons per gallon of water or Powdered Corid is 1 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of water. Give for 5-7 days as the only source of drinking water.
Don't add anything else to the water except for Corid.

Back
Top Bottom