?? about Crafters set up for Nov. 8th Meet

darbella

Songster
11 Years
Nov 2, 2008
New Hampshire
Hi there, I am new to this forum. I have previously been owned by a small flock of fancy bantams and am looking foreward to getting more in the spring! I purchased a beautiful mini rex bunny at the last swap meet and will probably be getting a playmate for her at this next one!

I have a question about the crafters needed info. I would be interested in participating, but where do I get mere information on what needs to be done to participate? Thank you
bun.gif

Quote:
Just show up with a table and chairs. Set up where you can find a spot and that's it! Costs nothing to sell at the TSC Chicken Stock events.
I am going to a BIG non chicken event in MA Dec 7. I was amazed that the spot is only $20, since most of the other craft fairs are going for $35-$65 a spot with you supplying your own table and chairs. Oh and the $65 one? Has a admission price for potential buyers as well. Granted not a lot, but still. I hope most of the money goes to where it is needed... since someone is raking it in.

Sorry I just saw this post or would have responded sooner

It costs nothing to set up with Tractor Supply and with Us, We are doing it for the fun and education of it all. Tractor Supply encourages this because they stand to make a few dollars placating us whacky chicken people.
Plus they love having us there, The way I see it the more we get out there peddling our wares so to speak the more people will realize chickens, duks, turkeys and so on can be benificial to our health.
The stress relief of watching a baby or adult chicken stalking a fly is better than any medication bought by prescription.

I do hate how some of the craft fairs charge so much for a table, Some of the costs are pretty insane and those fairs I dont normally bother with.

come join us on the thread for latest updates.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=94047

Wow.....that is pretty expensive for setting up a table. Maybe they have to rent the buildings or something or is it going to donations for a cause? Something would have to justify the cost I would think.

Back
Top Bottom