ABOUT( IDEAL POULTRY)

HEAVY P MISSISSIPPI

In the Brooder
Nov 21, 2018
I would like to start by saying ideal and its staff are a first class hatchery ,, I have ordered a few chicks of different breeds from them >I have only lost 2 chicks out of 2 or 3 hundred... Very friendly staff always so on the people who have had a bad experience with them you want to look and see if you did everyt hing rite for your chicks on your end ........

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: Some of my Easter eggers are from "ideal poultry" including a Japanese Bantam. They are now around 19 weeks of age being taking care of and guarded by my rooster. I must say all are in excellent condition, except for one who is gradually developing cross beak. I am glad to hear your experience was good. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

All of my birds are from Ideal. They were great at communication the last time I ordered. Only thing that has happened is I ordered speckled sussex and now that they've grown I realize that is not what they are. I believe they are Orloff's as I don't believe sussex have beards. :) Other than that the birds have been wonderful. :)

Back
Top Bottom