About to burst with pride

happyhen

Songster
11 Years
May 8, 2008
Northeastern Ohio
New to chickens and bursting my buttons with pride so just wanted to share.

DH stopped home this afternoon with his partner (a chicken "expert") and a couple other guys (also chicken people) to show off my 5 month olds.

And the girls gave a good showing!

They saw Bernadette finish laying her fourth double-yolker (yea, I cracked it for them!), the coop and run were immaculate (for chickens
lol.png
), they were friendly, calm, quiet, and curious to meet new people.

For the rest of his shift DH heard how friendly, healthy and beautiful the girls are and what incredible layers for only laying a week!

I want to thank all you wonderful people here at byc for sharing your knowledge and experience. You helped make this possible.

Wonderful!
yippiechickie.gif
Don't you just love when your chickens behave so well for other people?!?! It just makes you want to kiss them!
big_smile.png

Thanks all!

I did want to kiss them, especially Bernadette with her perfectly timed, slightly small but still perfect double yolk egg!

Without this sight and all I've learned from the generous posters here, things just might not have been as good today.

Thank you again.

So happy you love your chickies so much. Only here can you find people who totally understand your pride and joy. Yeah Chickens! Good Job!

Back
Top Bottom