About to get my first Banty egg!

I do like my ducklings more than the chickens though... Just don't tell my chickens because they'll stop laying
:lol:I don't. My chickens are so much more friendly. The ducks are also a mess and loud and expensive. Did I say messy?? Lmao but that's ok cuz they are cute and very entertaining!

:lol:I don't. My chickens are so much more friendly. The ducks are also a mess and loud and expensive. Did I say messy?? Lmao but that's ok cuz they are cute and very entertaining!
I find my chickens to smell worse and I clean up after them all the time. The ducks to me aren't messy but maybe I'm missing something, maybe it's because I don't have them in a brooder. I started them outside in the grass the first day I had them. everyone told me that they were really messy, but I haven't seen it and I've had them for about 2 weeks now. The 4-week-old ducklings are very clean, the ones that are 3 weeks and 2 weeks are a bit messy with their food and water but I don't mind because it all goes into the grass.

Mine haven't made any noises other than the little chirping that they make. I have two roosters and I feel like nothing could be as loud as they are

I find my chickens to smell worse and I clean up after them all the time. The ducks to me aren't messy but maybe I'm missing something, maybe it's because I don't have them in a brooder. I started them outside in the grass the first day I had them. everyone told me that they were really messy, but I haven't seen it and I've had them for about 2 weeks now. The 4-week-old ducklings are very clean, the ones that are 3 weeks and 2 weeks are a bit messy with their food and water but I don't mind because it all goes into the grass.

Mine haven't made any noises other than the little chirping that they make. I have two roosters and I feel like nothing could be as loud as they are
Wait til they are bigger. Especially if they get a pool or pond or puddle or holy heavens should it rain! And the girls...they get pretty loud. The drakes are near silent lol. But as long as you don't mind mud and holes all over your yard you are good to go. Watch your step! And the poop. Dear Lord the poop! Duck poop is...FOWL lmao

Back
Top Bottom