About unanswered posts...

ksacres

At Your Service
14 Years
Nov 16, 2007
San Antonio TX
Is there any way the posts from the BST area could be excluded? Wanting to do my part to answer the unanswered usually leads to (my) frustration at wading through post after post from the BST section.

I think it would be much easier to get posts answered if that list weren't so bogged down by the BST section.

Just a thought...

Quote:
Somebody needs to eat another donut this morning! (KELLI). But you are to be commended for wanting to do your part to help the unanswered posts.

Good to know. I'll keep hoping
lol.png

Ya, I noticed you were digging up some from over two years ago.
roll.png
wink.png

I'd suggest you work from the newest to oldest. The ones from over a couple months old should probably just be left alone, especially if there are more recent ones that could benefit from some attention.

MR .ADMINiSTRATER ; Please start a Forum on Rabbit's , Most "smallholders" have them as well as Chicken's ! ! !...... My main question to the readers on Quail would be , How to keep the males from killing each other ? Put them all in the Pot all except one ?? My Courtinex will also peck the Females to death !!! ........ ALAN B .

Hi, Alan, welcome to the forum. Might I suggest that you start a new thread for your rabbit and quail questions? You will get more attn and answers when your threads are in the proper forums.

Back
Top Bottom