****Absolutely Gorgeous Pair Of Bearded Buff Silkies****

Gorgeous pair Cammie---want to throw down over them?

We just started with buff and I really need a great roo.

Quote:
I'm ready
smile.png

lol.png
Sorry I would've told you to go for it too b/c I'm bad like that
hide.gif
I'm beginning to gain a reputation of enabler all over the forum!!! hahaha But, hey if you've been a good person all year then Santa will help you take'em home
wink.png

Best of luck!!!
Quote:

I've haven't bought mine either ........... So, we'll see who's been naughty and who's been nice
tongue.png

Beth G. :

lol.png
Sorry I would've told you to go for it too b/c I'm bad like that
hide.gif
I'm beginning to gain a reputation of enabler all over the forum!!! hahaha But, hey if you've been a good person all year then Santa will help you take'em home
wink.png

Best of luck!!!
Quote:
I've haven't bought mine either ........... So, we'll see who's been naughty and who's been nice
tongue.png

That's okay, I forgive even though you made me
hit.gif
gig.gif

Beth G. :

Sorry bout that
hugs.gif
! I hope ya get'em!!!
thumbsup.gif
Gee I hope everyone that wants a favorite chicken bad enough gets'em
celebrate.gif
ya.gif

Quote:

Did you get your white pullet yet? I got the white boy today. His crest is huge!!​

Yes I did
smile.png
She is in my avatar
wink.png
Even after being in a box for two days she was still stunning
big_smile.png

Quote:

Did you get your white pullet yet? I got the white boy today. His crest is huge!!

Beth G. :

Yes I did
smile.png
She is in my avatar
wink.png
Even after being in a box for two days she was still stunning
big_smile.png

Quote:
Did you get your white pullet yet? I got the white boy today. His crest is huge!!

I thought that might be her, but wasn't sure
smile.png
She is a dandy!

Thank you
smile.png
. I would have tried for the cockrel but I just got a white pair from Hattrick and I have one from Bobbi and one of my own so to add a fourth was over kill
sad.png
but I'm glad you got him
thumbsup.gif
. He sure was really nice!! I'd love to see pictures sometime. Will you use him for a white pen or a project pen?
Quote:

smile.png
She is a dandy!

Beth G. :

Thank you
smile.png
. I would have tried for the cockrel but I just got a white pair from Hattrick and I have one from Bobbi and one of my own so to add a fourth was over kill
sad.png
but I'm glad you got him
thumbsup.gif
. He sure was really nice!! I'd love to see pictures sometime. Will you use him for a white pen or a project pen?
Quote:
smile.png
She is a dandy!

I will get some pics of him after he calms down. I have tried a hundred different ways to pick him up and he doesn't like any of my techniques
smile.png
Oh but he will lay down and purr if you pet him, lol.

I am going to put him with my white showgirl hens. I have worked 3 yrs on their large crest, and I can't wait to see if adds his crest!

Back
Top Bottom