Abused Dog, help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you suddenly trying to help after years of watching these dogs suffer?? šŸ¤”
Iā€™ve always wanted to help, never do I want to see animals suffer.

I am now suddenly taking action and trying to help them because I have a job, my own money if it requires it, Iā€™m old enough to help (for the most part, I think Iā€™d be considered underage, but Iā€™d have to look), I can drive if I have to take that dog somewhere (no kill shelter, vet, or whatever), etc. and it doesnā€™t require my parents money, time (as in driving places), etc. Iā€™ve wanted to help them so bad. The female dog who died always looked healthy and not thin due to her ALWAYS being pregnant. I knew they would breed dogs only because, by chance, I saw them putting the puppies outside to nurse on the mum. I hope this answers your question.

Iā€™ve always wanted to help, never do I want to see animals suffer.

I am now suddenly taking action and trying to help them because I have a job, my own money if it requires it, Iā€™m old enough to help (for the most part, I think Iā€™d be considered underage, but Iā€™d have to look), I can drive if I have to take that dog somewhere (no kill shelter, vet, or whatever), etc. and it doesnā€™t require my parents money, time (as in driving places), etc. Iā€™ve wanted to help them so bad. The female dog who died always looked healthy and not thin due to her ALWAYS being pregnant. I knew they would breed dogs only because, by chance, I saw them putting the puppies outside to nurse on the mum. I hope this answers your question.
Also, I hope this doesnā€™t come across as rude or anything.

i hate people sometimes I have been through this a few times

the first time was someone who bred beagles I later witnessed them knocking one of the breeder females unconscious with a frying pan

the second was when I was staying in a family friend's cabin for one night I noticed what I thought were stray dogs in the area mostly pit bulls before realizing a nearby home that seemed to have a ton of dogs in the backyard plus a rottweiler tied to the flagpole out front one of the pit bulls actually came up to me it was a senior male pitbull with a large mass on his leg all he wanted was love

all of these dogs i mentioned have been helped

i hate people sometimes I have been through this a few times

the first time was someone who bred beagles I later witnessed them knocking one of the breeder females unconscious with a frying pan

the second was when I was staying in a family friend's cabin for one night I noticed what I thought were stray dogs in the area mostly pit bulls before realizing a nearby home that seemed to have a ton of dogs in the backyard plus a rottweiler tied to the flagpole out front one of the pit bulls actually came up to me it was a senior male pitbull with a large mass on his leg all he wanted was love

all of these dogs i mentioned have been helped
I do too, no animal deserves to be treated this way. Iā€™m so sorry you had to see all that, but Iā€™m also glad because if you didnā€™t, those dogs may have never gotten help.

Here are some pictures I got this morning. Poor boy šŸ˜”
3AEB7C78-AD68-41A2-A5F1-E26FBFAFB7B6.jpeg
2164782C-5B38-406E-A017-CFC3311EFFD5.jpeg
B7511C7F-6E97-4ABD-B997-D3A550F50FFF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom