Accepting the poop

Javamama

Songster
11 Years
Jun 6, 2008
USA
How quick did you reach the point where you could say "it's just chicken poo" and wash it off and forget about it? I reached it pretty quickly - like the first day. DH has a way to go yet.
tongue.png

yuckyuck.gif

Ya, I was able to get over it right away. When I was a kid we played with ducks and chickens everyday. Crawling on the lawn in their poo. My DH and boys, another story!

Amazingly quickly. I'm so ok with it that when the "big girls" (the 2.5 months old) do it on me when I try to hold them, I just look at them and say, that's not enough to make me put you down, nice try though! and i let them all free range so the poo is in the shed by my motorcycle, on the deck...all over. i just wait for it to dry and sweep away. at this rate, I might be ready for my human babies' puke!

Just don't like the real stinky stuff, like BROODY POOP!!!!!!!!!!
barnie.gif
th.gif

I feel like dying when I get a whiff of that junk!!!!!!!!!!
Other wise, I am fine.

I don't have kids, so never went through kid poo....chicken poo is pretty gross, until dry, at least to me. The "regular" poos I can deal with, but the CECAL ones....YECH! Stinky, gross.....YECH! But, it comes with the chickens, so I deal!
big_smile.png

I would have to agree that my kids have conditioned me to expect some nasty stuff - way worse than a chicken and usually on my new furniture!

I've never haad a problem with it, but it kind of freaks out my granddaughter.
smile.png

We free-range a lot too, so there's some here or there in the grass. They haven't been coming up on our deck (yet), so that's not a problem.

Back
Top Bottom