Ack.The Things We Do For Our Pets.....

lau.gif

I've done a lot of crazy things for my animals, but haven't had to do bra-warming - yet! That is AWESOME!!! Yay for you!

thumbsup.gif

Melissa

Quote:
Your a way better ducky mom than I am, lol. If you haven't named it yet, how about Bravado? It has "bra" in it but it's also a brand of nursing bra which would fit considering it was a hatching duckling.

Sorry for not updating this before now, I havent had time to hardly THINK so havent been on much.
The little duck is doing great!!
smile.png

I like Hooter and my daughter thinks it should be Chester,lol. I like Bravado too.

Quote:
Whatever your cup size is, that's what you should name him, like if you're a B cup, call him BB, or a C cup, call him CC. Something that you would know the meaning of, but outsiders wouldn't be in on the joke, you know?

Been there too! Ive got a little set of 'girls' though so I have the room . Whats funny is when they go to sleep and you forget about it and the next thing you know someone is asing where hat noise is comming from
big_smile.png

LOL, I went over to the post office where the post mistress got a laugh at my "peeping bra" but I decided to hand the little guy off to my daughter before I went and got groceries. Though the power came on a few minutes after that.

Back
Top Bottom